Friday, March 15, 2024

Dialogue Unit 7

 A COMPLAINT

Customer Relations Clerk: Good morning, it's Izan from Almata. How can I help you?

Customer: Good morning, it's Jake Ronalds from Magic Electrics. We've got a problem with the Intel Pentium processor we received yesterday. The cooling system doesn't work.

Customer Relations Clerk: I'm sorry to hear that. In order to make a complaint, I have to fill a form with your information. First of all, repeat the name of your company and let me know your customer number, please.

Customer: It's Magic Electrics, and my customer number is ME357.

Customer Relations Clerk: You said ME347, right?

Customer: No, it's ME357, not 347.

Customer Relations Clerk: Oh, OK. Would you let me know your name and invoice number?

Customer: Yes, my name is Jake Ronalds, and the invoice number is 007865.

Customer Relations Clerk: OK. Please tell me the name of the product and check if it's under warranty.

Customer: It's an Intel Pentium Processor, and it is under warranty until the next year.

Customer Relations Clerk: Alright. Almost done. Just repeat the problem that you have got so I can write it here in the form, please.

Customer: Sure. The processor we received yesterday has got defects. The cooling system is not working.

Customer Relations Clerk: OK. Thank you so much. I've put the form in the system and we will collect the item to repair it at our own expense. As it hasn't even been two days from the delivery date, we will offer you a discount for the next order.

Customer: Oh, that's perfect. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vocabulary Unit 10

  VOCABULARY BUILDER E-MAILING Attachment: adjunt Blind carbon copy: còpia oculta Carbon copy: duplicat E-mail client: client de correu elec...